- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,333
- Reactions Received
- 8,736
- Location
- ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18
- Fandom
- MY/Sone/reveluv
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- whatever i don't care
they should do their homework sooner like me :'(I think people get busy on the weekends with life or homework
what are you doing on your nails ?nope
I think they are busy
like me
painting my nails lol
who are you young person that i never see here ?i'm woke
we're procrastinatorsthey should do their homework sooner like me :'(
it's a bad thingwe're procrastinators
Stay up until 4am and let's make a party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not sleeping yet, but I'll sleep soon xD I was kinda busy during the day tho
I've lost all motivation at this pointit's a bad thing
i'm a procrastinator too, but this week i was motivate to do my work :)
I can't, I'm working tomorrowStay up until 4am and let's make a party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!