Appreciation EVERYBODY! Stan Okada Nana! (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
EVERYONE RUN MY MOM HAS THE J-POP VIRUS SHE BEEN POST MORE JPOP THAN I EVER SEEN RUN RUN


WHAT HAVE U BEEN DOING
if i check ur history will i find this


for the whole day idk
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EVERYONE RUN MY MOM HAS THE J-POP VIRUS SHE BEEN POST MORE JPOP THAN I EVER SEEN RUN RUN


WHAT HAVE U BEEN DOING
if i check ur history will i find this


for the whole day idk
I mean... my kpop faves have been fucking QUIET.
So I've been exploring the jpop world a bit more, since I don't know these groups as well as I do my kpop faves!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean... my kpop faves have been fucking QUIET.
So I've been exploring the jpop world a bit more, since I don't know these groups as well as I do my kpop faves!
this that what been going on hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................welll ok np as long as u don;t go around spam j-pop *don't get any ideas *-* * i'll be watch anime
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
this that what been going on hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................welll ok np as long as u don;t go around spam j-pop *don't get any ideas *-* * i'll be watch anime
I will spam jpop as much as I want!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this that what been going on hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................welll ok np as long as u don;t go around spam j-pop *don't get any ideas *-* * i'll be watch anime
UH SHE MAD WHAT HAVE I DONE OK I NEED TO GO TO THE YANDERE TURTLE TO HAVE MY SIN BE FOGIVEN I'LL BE RIGHT BACK *after i kill the chan girl who after my senpai and be forgiven for that toooo*
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
UH SHE MAD WHAT HAVE I DONE OK I NEED TO GO TO THE YANDERE TURTLE TO HAVE MY SIN BE FOGIVEN I'LL BE RIGHT BACK *after i kill the chan girl who after my senpai and be forgiven for that toooo*
Now you are JUST being confusing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif can't see your quote :sadcat:
It was an accident sorry.... I thought of what to reply to you, but couldn't think of anything...

Then I replied to TaeKpop and yours just appeared before it....
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It was an accident sorry.... I thought of what to reply to you, but couldn't think of anything...

Then I replied to TaeKpop and yours just appeared before it....
you could answer you were happy that I loved sharing stuff and listing what you love among which artists I showed you :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Now you are JUST being confusing!
oh yadere simlator i like to kill all the hoe's after my senpai
maxresdefault.jpg

THAT BIG CHEST PURPLE HAIR HOE AFTER MY SENPAI SO I"M TAKE HER OUT LIKE TRASH
Are u still mad
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Yes. Convert to J-POP. Become a weeb.

She's amazing.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread