Appreciation Everybody's Talking About Jamie (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
630
Reactions Received
990
Location
134340
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/his
So I just remembered this musical being produced. Astro's MJ is in it along with 2am's Jo Kwon and Ren from Nu'est. I legit haven't heard anyone else excited for this.:umwhat: That confused me bc like IDOLS DOING DRAG, UM HELLO YES!!! :pandamad:
and there is even more but like how is nobody talking about this???/
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've never heard of this musical but it looks interesting. The cast is great~~
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Basurafire

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that sounds like something right up my taste
 
  • Love
Reactions: Basurafire

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate musicals but I love that they're willing to do it and get rid of stereotypes :maheart:
it really depends on the musical.... something like Rocky Horror or Rent is so different than like Grease.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread