Tourney Everyday I Love You vs Let Me In - R11 LOOΠΔ Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


Everyday I Love You is ranked at the bottom of the table being tied for 11th and going up against one of the songs tied for 8th in Let Me In, will Everyday I Love You be able to beat Let Me In and rise or will Let Me In secure its place by beating Everyday I Love You?

Other Round 11 Matches
Around You vs Kiss Later
Love Cherry Motion vs Singing In The Rain
Eclipse vs One & Only
New vs ViViD
Egoist vs Heart Attack






 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let me in cause of the high notes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread