Tourney Everyday I Love You vs Singing In The Rain - R4 LOOΠΔ Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck


Everyday I Love You and Singing In The Rain are both tied at 1 win and 2 losses in the table, which of these songs will break that tie with a win here? Will Everyday I Love You get the upper hand or will Singing In The Rain rain another loss onto Everyday I Love You?

Other Round 4 Matches
Eclipse vs Love Cherry Motion
Heart Attack vs Kiss Later
Egoist vs Let Me In
Around You vs ViViD
New vs One & Only






 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sining in the rain
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread