Appreciation everyone appreciate @twentyonejongdae (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i’m serious!
@TwentyOneJongdae IS GOING TO GET ALL THE LOVE TODAY

(today is her birthday:jenniesmug:)

SO, izz. You are amazing sweet, kind and strong! you have gone through so much but you never fail to amaze me! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH


ONLY NICE COMMENTS, NO HATE COMMENTS THEY WILL BE REPORTED​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
Haha, thank you!! <3


WOW I FEEL HONORED EARNING THESE COMPLIMENTS FROM SUCH A QUEEN :sanapray:

A l s o, HOW AM I A LIAR SKKSKSKS???
You said that I am beautiful idiot BUT I LOVE YOU SM n I hope that gorlie you have a crush on does too, in a different way ofc :jenniesmug: :zoomeyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
You said that I am beautiful idiot BUT I LOVE YOU SM n I hope that gorlie you have a crush on does too, in a different way ofc :jenniesmug: :zoomeyes:
I only state the truth :pandamad: you ARE beautiful smh

THANKS, I HOPE SO TOO :'))))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaikat

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread