I not something wrong
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro๐ช๐ป Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns ๐๐ก๐/๐ก๐๐ซ 17 February 2024 #1 I not something wrong
_Sammy_ Joined 23 November 2023 Messages 3,352 Reactions Received 1,590 Location Woodsboro๐ช๐ป Website www.hoyolab.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,864 Fandom NCTzen,Army Gender Female Pronouns ๐๐ก๐/๐ก๐๐ซ 17 February 2024 #2 It is not my fault and I just don't like me anymore I lose everything and my life And I get hurt by this site I deverse better I wanna apologize Reactions: noctis
It is not my fault and I just don't like me anymore I lose everything and my life And I get hurt by this site I deverse better I wanna apologize
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 17 February 2024 #3 I'm here if you need to talk โคโ๐ฉน Reactions: _Sammy_