Appreciation @Everyone here (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In light of recent events, I just wanted to say take care of yourselves. I may not be the most active user on this forum, but I lurk and see the beauty of a forum of individuals who are respectful of each other. Joining this forum was one of the best things I did. I just wanted to share my appreciation.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes everyone needs to take care of themselves
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I will and I always tell someone when I am in dire straits, or whatever other that I have problems with.
Ditto. You do the same as well :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,983
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I mostly lurk here at this forum, except when i unlurk; I appreciate the users here for their overall attitude of treating each other n everybody else with civility n respect. Coming from another forum, I'm grateful/glad it's civil/respectful here; especially lately. :pepeheart: :nekolove::pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Anyone having a hard time feel free to pm @notthatmarko , he's great at listening and giving advice, tons of problems at my end & i am glad he is always there to listen to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread