@everyone here (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Have a great day/night :pandalove: Don’t stress, don’t overwork, don’t give up to your sleep, eat well, drink water. It’s almost spring :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dii
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
PRAISE @bulletproof AND THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM [ @Son Na Eun @notthatmarko @Chahee @Jimin @Lilac @Discipline @Lord_Taeyong @Vikki @lexusuwu @Yolks @chvnle @dreamcatcher @Mangoey @Panda @RainbowDevil @JungkooksWife @Behemoth @Ireneisbaee @myungjun @Reo ] FOR BEING FANTASTIC AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!



EDIT: I also JUST remembered the multi staff mentions, but, I'm leaving it so they can see their names.​
Thank you for always being so kind, I hope you and everyone else here have a wonderful day as well. :pepeheart:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
PRAISE @bulletproof AND THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM [ @Son Na Eun @notthatmarko @Chahee @Jimin @Lilac @Discipline @Lord_Taeyong @Vikki @lexusuwu @Yolks @chvnle @dreamcatcher @Mangoey @Panda @RainbowDevil @JungkooksWife @Behemoth @Ireneisbaee @myungjun @Reo ] FOR BEING FANTASTIC AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!



EDIT: I also JUST remembered the multi staff mentions, but, I'm leaving it so they can see their names.​
Praise you and our wonderful users here on KPS for reviving and keeping the forum alive and special :pandalove:
I hope everyone is doing great ^-^
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
PRAISE @bulletproof AND THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM [ @Son Na Eun @notthatmarko @Chahee @Jimin @Lilac @Discipline @Lord_Taeyong @Vikki @lexusuwu @Yolks @chvnle @dreamcatcher @Mangoey @Panda @RainbowDevil @JungkooksWife @Behemoth @Ireneisbaee @myungjun @Reo ] FOR BEING FANTASTIC AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!



EDIT: I also JUST remembered the multi staff mentions, but, I'm leaving it so they can see their names.​
Thank you! I'm so glad that we have such kind and wonderful users like you. I hope you're having a wonderful day as well.
:pandalove:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
We like to repay what we get from our users so of course! We'll keep doing what we can
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
PRAISE @bulletproof AND THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM [ @Son Na Eun @notthatmarko @Chahee @Jimin @Lilac @Discipline @Lord_Taeyong @Vikki @lexusuwu @Yolks @chvnle @dreamcatcher @Mangoey @Panda @RainbowDevil @JungkooksWife @Behemoth @Ireneisbaee @myungjun @Reo ] FOR BEING FANTASTIC AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!



EDIT: I also JUST remembered the multi staff mentions, but, I'm leaving it so they can see their names.​
:pandalove: Thank you so much! I'm so happy our users like you are so amazing!

@bulletproof being an angel like always!
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
PRAISE @bulletproof AND THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM [ @Son Na Eun @notthatmarko @Chahee @Jimin @Lilac @Discipline @Lord_Taeyong @Vikki @lexusuwu @Yolks @chvnle @dreamcatcher @Mangoey @Panda @RainbowDevil @JungkooksWife @Behemoth @Ireneisbaee @myungjun @Reo ] FOR BEING FANTASTIC AND LOVELY AS ALWAYS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOO!



EDIT: I also JUST remembered the multi staff mentions, but, I'm leaving it so they can see their names.​
The praise should go to you guys, without you, there would be no us :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread