- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,841
- Reactions Received
- 7,606
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 17,103
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
- Wreck
I could not possibly agree more with what you said. Also, I do apologize if we seem a bit intimidating, but we’re all really nice and friendly once you get to know us better. I won’t bite!
Awwwwwwww!Stop with all this "we're nice people stuff", you'll ruin my reputation and I'll get hives!
Silence you, I had to take an entire bottle of benadryl after that obnoxious I'll be your friend nonsense I was forced to witness earlier. I'm going to go use power tools now.Awwwwwwww!
Tangent: I just realized your skater boy Johnny sig is back. My fave!It's true! Everyone has been really nice.
It's okay. I still got the right point across.Gifs need to be added in via the image function.
Otherwise if you copy paste gifs It'll get a random frame and then stick that in as a png.