Everyone knows Marylands state sport is jousting (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At least a lot of people know. But how many people know that Colorados summer state sport is pack burro racing? And that while it’s illegal in the game for the person to ride the burro it’s legal for them to carry the burro? I can’t imagine someone carrying a burro and running tbh :pepeslippy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
At least a lot of people know. But how many people know that Colorados summer state sport is pack burro racing? And that while it’s illegal in the game for the person to ride the burro it’s legal for them to carry the burro? I can’t imagine someone carrying a burro and running tbh :pepeslippy:
I’ve never heard of that sport but it sounds so awesome! Got any pics or videos to reccomend!
Also as a Marylander, I’d say our State sport is football…I ain’t kidding, as I live in a family where the Football blood is real, Maryland is known for 3 things
•Baltimore Ravens & Orioles
• Our Flag
• and our F*ck*ing Crabs
:pest-control::chill::pepechill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve never heard of that sport but it sounds so awesome! Got any pics or videos to reccomend!
Also as a Marylander, I’d say our State sport is football…I ain’t kidding, as I live in a family where the Football blood is real, Maryland is known for 3 things
•Baltimore Ravens & Orioles
• Our Flag
• and our F*ck*ing Crabs
:pest-control::chill::pepechill:
I don’t, I’m as new to this as you :haylul: Well maybe like 30 minutes less new. But I only found out about this today and thought I’d share.
Also ngl I’ve never heard of those teams I don’t think, have no idea what your flag looks like, and didn’t really know you had notable crabs :coronawimwim: Though I know very little about Maryland tbh. I’ve been like once? Maybe twice?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I don’t, I’m as new to this as you :haylul: Well maybe like 30 minutes less new. But I only found out about this today and thought I’d share.
Also ngl I’ve never heard of those teams I don’t think, have no idea what your flag looks like, and didn’t really know you had notable crabs :coronawimwim: Though I know very little about Maryland tbh. I’ve been like once? Maybe twice?
Yeah if I went around town and asked people If Maryland was Known for Jousting, I think a good majority of them would say “Absolutely not”:haylul:
Well let me show ya:lucastwerk:the logos at least lol
1705677922594.jpeg
1705677984804.jpeg

And here’s our flag
1705678051587.png

Oh Yeah! Maryland is the land of the crabs! My Dads Dad actually used to go crabbing right on the River!
If you remeber, which area of Maryland did you go to?🤔
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah if I went around town and asked people If Maryland was Known for Jousting, I think a good majority of them would say “Absolutely not”:haylul:
Well let me show ya:lucastwerk:the logos at least lol
1705677922594.jpeg
1705677984804.jpeg

And here’s our flag
1705678051587.png

Oh Yeah! Maryland is the land of the crabs! My Dads Dad actually used to go crabbing right on the River!
If you remeber, which area of Maryland did you go to?🤔
The flag is cool :susPepe: As for jousting I think it’s fairly well known because it’s so wtf, I think it’s definitely known more than pack burro racing being Colorados summer sport. It’s spread on the internet so while it may not be Marylands biggest claim to fame I think more people know about Marylands state sport more so than any other state sport realistically. When I was there I think I was around the Ocean city area? I might have been there another time but I don’t remember for sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
The flag is cool :susPepe: As for jousting I think it’s fairly well known because it’s so wtf, I think it’s definitely known more than pack burro racing being Colorados summer sport. It’s spread on the internet so while it may not be Marylands biggest claim to fame I think more people know about Marylands state sport more so than any other state sport realistically. When I was there I think I was around the Ocean city area? I might have been there another time but I don’t remember for sure
Glad u like the flag :pepeheart: Now that I think about it, we may have more of a history with jousting cause I forgot that there’s a dinner show you can go to where you can watch and it’s concept is medieval and they will perform a bunch of medieval stuff and do cool stunts and they will even come around to crown 1 person in the audience lol😂

oooo, Ocean City ain’t too bad:pandatea: nothing too crazy there but if you ever come back, stay away from Baltimore and go check out the western side of Maryland like Cumberland (mountains is the reason why) Annapolis is also a good place to see, but my hometown is one of the best places (May or may not be a biased answer🌝)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Glad u like the flag :pepeheart: Now that I think about it, we may have more of a history with jousting cause I forgot that there’s a dinner show you can go to where you can watch and it’s concept is medieval and they will perform a bunch of medieval stuff and do cool stunts and they will even come around to crown 1 person in the audience lol😂

oooo, Ocean City ain’t too bad:pandatea: nothing too crazy there but if you ever come back, stay away from Baltimore and go check out the western side of Maryland like Cumberland (mountains is the reason why) Annapolis is also a good place to see, but my hometown is one of the best places (May or may not be a biased answer🌝)
Honestly I'm a bit bored of mountains :haylul: Though theres the benefit that the ones in Maryland are lower elevation than the ones I was around usually and easier to climb most likely because of it. So they might be worth a visit
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Honestly I'm a bit bored of mountains :haylul: Though theres the benefit that the ones in Maryland are lower elevation than the ones I was around usually and easier to climb most likely because of it. So they might be worth a visit
Makes sense lmao :lisalaugh:
Here’s an image of thr town!😭
now I wanna go to it!:pepenani:
1705698444459.jpeg
1705698478115.jpeg

I live farther east, I’m in Bel Air😂
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Makes sense lmao :lisalaugh:
Here’s an image of thr town!😭
now I wanna go to it!:pepenani:
1705698444459.jpeg
1705698478115.jpeg

I live farther east, I’m in Bel Air😂
It does look cute :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread