Appreciation Everyone Should Listen To The GWSN Album! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Guys this is honestly the best album of the year so far for me. And we had some great albums this year (No.1, I MADE, Narcissus, XX, etc.) so its really saying something. I'm telling you guys, listen to the GWSN album, it's really, really good. Not to mention Pinky Star is a bop too. After CLC's comeback it's probably my 2nd favorite comeback of the year (well maybe, I'll have to think it over). I really need to stan these girls, they're absolutely amazing. It's too bad, I haven't actually seen anyone talk about this comeback.





 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes :queen::queen::queen:

Please listen to their music guys :yolk: They're super talented but really underrated
ikr I'm gonna stan them after this. I liked their debut but I absolutely LOVE this comeback. After this comeback, I can see they have definitive style and I love it. Also I got to understand the members more with this one, so I think I'm ready to stan. Also, every single song is a bop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread