Appreciation @everyone , the original (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I did wake up at 7AM first, opened my phone and saw some notifications on KPS, then passed out for a bit xd It's quite hard for me to change my sleeping schedule as well I usually always end up waking up around 7-8AM no matter how late I went to sleep. :lazypotato:

Forgot to mention, but I know the feeling on passing out on your laptop xd I have done that lot with books too, falling a sleep with book on my face- when I used to read books nowadays I really don't ^^;
Lol yes that happens to me too, wake up randomly, check notifications, go back to sleep XD
My schedule is all over the place, for a few days I suddenly started waking up at 4am lmao, so I fixed it by staying up till then instead :rosesmug:

Now it's just few mins before alarm rings, no matter the time :jisoosmh:

Oh yep I miss reading. Well I stopped buying paperbacks coz they take up a lot of space and moving them is a pain, so only Kindle now. Still get distracted and can't finish anymore. I started reading the Wheel of Time series in January, still on Page 100 of Book 1 :umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay congratulations :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread