@Yolks remember to keep General alive :sanapray:
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 22 February 2019 #1 @Yolks remember to keep General alive Reactions: Yolks, JakeyWantsCakey, Baechu and 3 others
Rukia Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,782 Reactions Received 6,809 Location StarlightGalaxy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 22 February 2019 #2 I will keep the General section alive by shitposting. Wait till I get home Reactions: jasque, JakeyWantsCakey, Baechu and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 22 February 2019 #3 yaaas Reactions: jasque, Baechu, Sourcekeeper and 1 other person
TWIZZLER Under Piles of Glitter . Joined 4 January 2019 Messages 543 Reactions Received 1,793 Location Taemins Ear Canal Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @circleroses 22 February 2019 #4 I am awake although I dont want to be. Reactions: jasque, JakeyWantsCakey, Baechu and 3 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 February 2019 #5 Stan Stray Kids to be awakened Reactions: jasque, Pigeon, JakeyWantsCakey and 2 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 22 February 2019 #6 I’ll do it tomorrow. It’s bedtime for me now 😴 Reactions: jasque, Pigeon, yeji and 1 other person
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 22 February 2019 #7 JungkooksWife said: I’ll do it tomorrow. It’s bedtime for me now 😴 Click to expand... LOL I just got out of bed! Time changes are crazy! Reactions: jasque and yeji
JungkooksWife said: I’ll do it tomorrow. It’s bedtime for me now 😴 Click to expand... LOL I just got out of bed! Time changes are crazy!
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 22 February 2019 #8 Reactions: jasque, Discipline and yeji