- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Once the event and the two months are over, are you planning to change your usernames back to your old usernames or to a completely new username? Or are you planning to keep your new SW themed usernames forever?
I'm genuinely considering changing back to my old, OLD username a.k.a JungkooksWife but at the same time, I think I might stick to Chlorine since that feels like my identity now. Or maybe I'll just make my new name HuaChenYu to promote my baby 🧐
@darthraine @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Felflame @Darth_Kuro @Darth_Lixo @Darth_Ozy @yoda_erae @yoda_jen @yoda_tato @Jakey_Yoda @Ahsoka @Ashla_K @TicTok_Togruta @Death_Star_NASA @VergereSone
I'm genuinely considering changing back to my old, OLD username a.k.a JungkooksWife but at the same time, I think I might stick to Chlorine since that feels like my identity now. Or maybe I'll just make my new name HuaChenYu to promote my baby 🧐
@darthraine @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Felflame @Darth_Kuro @Darth_Lixo @Darth_Ozy @yoda_erae @yoda_jen @yoda_tato @Jakey_Yoda @Ahsoka @Ashla_K @TicTok_Togruta @Death_Star_NASA @VergereSone