@everyone who changed their usernames for the event (3) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't know lol I've been Erae for nearly 3 years now and kinda tired of it x) and tbh, I don't want to let go of the Star Wars concept, I got attached (Anakin starter pack lol)
:pepecry2:
Gonna switch to the dark side so that I can keep the event alive forever
:queen:
Perhaps I could change it to something CL related. Or not. Idk x)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might go back to sweetener it maybe use one of my older ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I might just leave it, I've been RainbowDevil for quite a bit and I already changed all my tags in the taglist, and I'm in 90% of them soooo I ain't making myself work more. Definitely changing the sig and the DP later tho, despite really liking Obi Huan I wanna promote my faves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread