- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Ayy baby Yoda dp suits you so well, both uwuyoda_tato sounds cute though so I don't mind![]()
Ayy baby Yoda dp suits you so well, both uwuyoda_tato sounds cute though so I don't mind![]()
I'll give you + 15 if you become Darth Joppingdarth_hojipoji sounds weird to me
YES DO IT PLEASEI'll give you + 15 if you become Darth Jopping
@Vikki agree with me
whats darth jopping thoughI'll give you + 15 if you become Darth Jopping
@Vikki agree with me
(not that you're on my team and that's totally cheating)
Jopping is the SuperM song, Darth is well... y'know evil name prefixwhats darth jopping though
it would fit you so much"darthfuturism" lowkey sounds like a slay![]()
facts us sith are loyalThe greater good meaning our victory of course
You could extend it to 6 months and we'd still keep these names ayy![]()
chiss >>>Yoda’s will ruleeee