Everything we do, it's dramatic (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship

Stream Dramatic

On a side note, since I'm getting really invested in BVNDIT, are there any good translation blogs on Tumblr? I can only really find BVNITSource, which is nice, but it can get a bit content dry. Also, is anyone interested in joining a Tumblr network for BVNDIT? I'm getting into way too many things that I will inevitably drop rip


Peace out y'all,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
bvndit seriously needs more love :maheart: :maheart:

please find us more bvndit content :sanapray::sanapray:
I got ish into them when the teasers for Dramatic came (I never really check debut songs tbh) but yesterday I was converted
It is hard to find solid content for them though, so I really hope they continue to grow in the future so that they can gain more recognition
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
if you haven't checked out hocus pocus yet GO DO THAT

i think its better than dramatic
I've went over their entire (short but sweet) discography already and yes, Hocus Pocus has griwn a lot on me
I also got another friend into them so I'm super happy?
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread