EWWW-oh wait it’s fine :wimwim: (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
So I walk into my bathroom and there’s this mushy, disgusting looking stuff in the toilet. I was freaking out bc I thought it was vomit :shockedcover: I was about to shout “SHIT WHO VOMITTED” but then I realised it was the cereal I poured down the toilet this morning and didn’t flush:wimwim::bobross:what a plot twist
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha one time, I saw this white stuff next to the cat's food dish, and I freaked out and googled what color cat vomit is - sure enough, it's WHITE! So I frantically texted my roommate saying I thought the cat got sick... turns out it was just spilt yogurt. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
haha one time, I saw this white stuff next to the cat's food dish, and I freaked out and googled what color cat vomit is - sure enough, it's WHITE! So I frantically texted my roommate saying I thought the cat got sick... turns out it was just spilt yogurt. lol
AHAHAHA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread