News Ex-Ador chief says she respects NewJeans' decision to return to their agency (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
www-koreatimes-co-kr.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.koreatimes.co.kr/amp/entertainment/k-pop/20251113/ex-ador-chief-says-she-respects-newjeans-decision-to-return-to-their-agency?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From %251%24s&aoh=17631136433261&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com https://share.google/jh9Uhp7D1gr769x6R

@Bunnies
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
www-koreatimes-co-kr.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.koreatimes.co.kr/amp/entertainment/k-pop/20251113/ex-ador-chief-says-she-respects-newjeans-decision-to-return-to-their-agency?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From %251%24s&aoh=17631136433261&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com https://share.google/jh9Uhp7D1gr769x6R

@Bunnies
i hv mentioned before how ur threads r incomplete n don't convey whether I shd click on the link contained therein: selfmate's comment tells me enuf tat I won't do so as it's not the hybe HR chief who also ex-ador ceo so it's just not compelling me to read further.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
i hv mentioned before how ur threads r incomplete n don't convey whether I shd click on the link contained therein: selfmate's comment tells me enuf tat I won't do so as it's not the hybe HR chief who also ex-ador ceo so it's just not compelling me to read further.
I put the title of the article and link the article. Any more than that and I'm going above and beyond the call of duty. I didn't read any of these articles. I thought others might want to. That is all my friend. :thumbs_up:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I put the title of the article and link the article. Any more than that and I'm going above and beyond the call of duty. I didn't read any of these articles. I thought others might want to. That is all my friend. :thumbs_up:
i hv mentioned before how ur threads r incomplete n don't convey whether I shd click on the link contained therein: selfmate's comment tells me enuf tat I won't do so as it's not the hybe HR chief who also ex-ador ceo so it's just not compelling me to read further.
mostly everything that you would want to read I post in the hybe civil war megathread
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread