News Ex-AOA Mina says that she will reveal the truth in Instagram bio (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
1626102197329.jpeg


“I will reveal the clear truth about my ex-boyfriend Yoo as well as the truth of all the stories about me and Shin (Shin Jimin), as well as all other things you are curious about and speculating about, I will reveal it all. One by one. I will welcome all criticism and will reveal everything after I have had time to think and self-reflect.”​
⁠— Kwon Mina​
Kwon Mina previously revealed she was in a relationship last month through Instagram but was swept up in cheating allegations and ultimately apologizedand admitted to her mistakes through a live broadcast and announced she would be taking time off of social media to self-reflect.

Source​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:wimwim:
I'm sure this won't create any bigger mess for her and everything will go swimmingly :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread