News Ex-CLC’s Elkie has been hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Good reminder to test our carbon monoxide detectors...

I'm glad she was able to get help! I hope she recovers quickly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im glad she’s recovering. And im glad it was an accidental leak, i was worried when i saw the title that it was psychologically related too.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Im glad she’s recovering. And im glad it was an accidental leak, i was worried when i saw the title that it was psychologically related too.
I'm here, I was so scared
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread