EX KPOP IDOL REACTS to Stray Kids "神메뉴" Gods Menu Official MV - Reaction (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,810
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,463
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
this was a long time ago, and it wasn't by my name
No offense, but do you know how many people claim on YouTube that they're ex-idols or ex-trainees without proof and just expect people to watch? You only started claiming on your channel that you were an idol four days ago when you posted your first react, and even there all you said was you used to rap in Korean.
 
Joined
1 February 2021
Messages
19
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No offense, but do you know how many people claim on YouTube that they're ex-idols or ex-trainees without proof and just expect people to watch? You only started claiming on your channel that you were an idol four days ago when you posted your first react, and even there all you said was you used to rap in Korean.
oh, I'm sorry if I have offended you
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I know nothing about this guy or whether he is really an ex-idol; but he has MVs on that channel.






And yet another I found on another channel.



I'm not into this kind of music. I just don't like it; but I find it interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread