Photo (Ex?)Pristin's Kyla opens a personal instagram account... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
... And people are interpreting this as "she must've left Pledis". Oh well.

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Her trip to Korea may have been her picking up her stuff lol

Tbh I don't blame her if she doesn't want to return to the group or industry. But Pledis better stop pretending that she is the thing holding pristins comeback back
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Her trip to Korea may have been her picking up her stuff lol

Tbh I don't blame her if she doesn't want to return to the group or industry. But Pledis better stop pretending that she is the thing holding pristins comeback back
I'm happy for her if she actually has left. Pledis is an awful company.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So glad she seems to be doing what she truly wants. I feel for the rest of the girls in Pristin though, since their company hasn't really let them do anything and seems to try blaming it on Kyla. Eugh. Regardless, I hope this means good things for her if she has indeed left, and good things for Pristin - maybe now Pledis can stop saying it is because of her that they aren't doing anything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread