Exciting walmart trip :3 (2 Viewers)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
AAAAAAAA
I get to try buldak now :P
And I got Melanie Martinez's crybaby album ehehehehehehehe my heart is abt to pop out of me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

Day

โ™ก เบ•ษชั•ั•ษชฮทษข ัƒแดแดœ โ™ก
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
AAAAAAAA
I get to try buldak now :P
And I got Melanie Martinez's crybaby album ehehehehehehehe my heart is abt to pop out of me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I tried the Buldak ramen a few days ago and I really like it so far :pandahappy: did you also get the pink package/Carbonara one? @nebula I've been meaning to update you on how much I enjoyed it 8-)
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I tried the Buldak ramen a few days ago and I really like it so far :pandahappy: did you also get the pink package/Carbonara one? @nebula I've been meaning to update you on how much I enjoyed it 8-)
Yep!! I can't handle anything too spicy so I didn't get the black one
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

โ™ก เบ•ษชั•ั•ษชฮทษข ัƒแดแดœ โ™ก
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Yep!! I can't handle anything too spicy so I didn't get the black one
I've never had anything other than the carbonara, hopefully you like it. One thing I've been doing is dumping all the powder in but slowly increasing the amount of the other packet (idk if it's Buldak sauce or what the name is???). It still burns but slowly you'll gain tolerance (at least I hope) :icgyu:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I've never had anything other than the carbonara, hopefully you like it. One thing I've been doing is dumping all the powder in but slowly increasing the amount of the other packet (idk if it's Buldak sauce or what the name is???). It still burns but slowly you'll gain tolerance (at least I hope) :icgyu:
Oki dokie ^^ I'll try that
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

athenaaa

Thunder โšก๏ธ
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsokaโ€™s Heart ๐Ÿ’œ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I tried the Buldak ramen a few days ago and I really like it so far :pandahappy: did you also get the pink package/Carbonara one? @nebula I've been meaning to update you on how much I enjoyed it 8-)
UPDATE NOWWWW
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
โ™ฐ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(โ•ฅ๏นโ•ฅ) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she เฑจเงŽ her
i would unironically really like to go to walmart one day. i'd love to see only-american places for the first time, it's like a tourist attraction :pepechillin:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i would unironically really like to go to walmart one day. i'd love to see only-american places for the first time, it's like a tourist attraction :pepechillin:
Oohhh it's got a lot of stuff :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread