Appreciation Excuse me 'baby' this is my 75th thread <3 (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know AOA is in dire straits. But I still like their music. Just not the controversies surrounding it.
That's where the title sort of came into it I did.

Anywho, my 75th thread and I don't know what to do for an idea. but
thanks for taking the time to reply to my threads.

Sort of on an forum active streak at the moment lol

98228fe723984fe4832565c135a734d7.jpeg


Celebrating Mina and her brave fight to stand up for herself and her bullies.
Having been through it like her, I know how heartless people ruin lives <3

Stay beautiful dear.

@vogue @kodoku @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Chahee @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Ahsoka @Nekone@Somi @Lady_Grey
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeeess let’s celebrate mina
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yeeess let’s celebrate mina
Yessss <3 Mina is an angel and it takes real guts to do what she did. Knowing she was in the spotlight.
I pray for her good health and much success with what she wants to do in her bright future <3
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I know AOA is in dire straits. But I still like their music. Just not the controversies surrounding it.
That's where the title sort of came into it I did.

Anywho, my 75th thread and I don't know what to do for an idea. but
thanks for taking the time to reply to my threads.

Sort of on an forum active streak at the moment lol

98228fe723984fe4832565c135a734d7.jpeg


Celebrating Mina and her brave fight to stand up for herself and her bullies.
Having been through it like her, I know how heartless people ruin lives <3

Stay beautiful dear.

@vogue @kodoku @DrowningFishy @gayzone @Chahee @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Ahsoka @Nekone@Somi @Lady_Grey
Yayy congratulations!! Keep going!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread