H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 January 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, VillageIdiot and umpheri
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 20 January 2020 #2 I don't think I've seen many groups blend Korean, Japanese and English outside of EXID Love the song as always Reactions: Hajima and yeji
I don't think I've seen many groups blend Korean, Japanese and English outside of EXID Love the song as always
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 January 2020 #3 Exid is just so good at what they do Reactions: Hajima