The 'I love you like lalala' refrain does get a bit annoying but I think I can live with it. I hate Hyelin's hair tho. Why does she always have bad hair TT
I find "I love you like lalala" extremely annoying I never thought I'll ever use annoying and Exid in the same sentence.
Other than that is okay. But "I love you like lalala" part is very hard to ignore. I really didn't like the teaser but I was hoping that song will be amazing like most Exid songs. I'm happy that Solji is back and that we have all 5 girls together but this time I won't be buying their single because I'm just not loving the song.
Well we can't all like all the songs even if our favorite groups are singing them.
The only song I have ever disliked was "Are you hungry" by Junghwa and Hyelin (even though Hyelin is my bias). That was not a comeback song so I didn't really freak out about it.
I guess not liking only two song from all of their songs is not too horrible. They're still my queens.
But for Hyelin's hair... loved her hair :llama_lovely: