Trading EXID Solji For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
**Top Priority:**
SHINee's Minho
Gfriend's Yerin
IDLE's Minnie
DC Siyeon
f(x) Luna, Victoria

**Medium/High Priority:**
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana
Any Oh My Girl (except Seunghee)
Any CLC (except Seunghee)
Any fromis_9 (except Saerom, Jiheon, and Gyuri)
Any aepsa(Except for Ningning)

**Low Priority:**
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Any Taeyeon
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any Ladies Code
Any Nct card I don't have​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For Solji I have Roa, OMG Hyojung, fromis Hayoung

Take your pick?
omfg Uh dammit Roa??? I'm closest to finishing that set.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread