News EXID to comeback on August 19th (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
The album name being B.L.E.S.S.E.D and the tracklist is

1. B.L.E.S.S.E.D
2. Official
3. L.I.E (Japanese)
4. DDD (Japanese)
5. Ah Yeah (Japanese)
6. I Love You (Japanese)
7. Night Rather Than Day [2020 Rearrange] (Japanese)
8. Bad Girl For You
9. Break My Heart
10. Cream (Japanese)

Source​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So 4 korean songs and a bunch of their older songs in Japanese, interesting. Seeing as I had no idea how they'd continue... this is pretty cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
First good news I've had all day :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
So 4 korean songs and a bunch of their older songs in Japanese, interesting. Seeing as I had no idea how they'd continue... this is pretty cool.
These are all in Japanese but B.L.E.S.S.E.D, Official, Bad Girl For You and Break My Heart are original Japanese songs. EXID are all split up with their Korean contracts but the group is still together with their Japanese contract.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
These are all in Japanese but B.L.E.S.S.E.D, Official, Bad Girl For You and Break My Heart are original Japanese songs. EXID are all split up with their Korean contracts but the group is still together with their Japanese contract.
Ooooohh, yea I forgot that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread