Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,317 Reactions Received 76,677 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,210 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 5 August 2019 #1 Spoiler: Taglist @Darkyoda47 @Soleski @Hazel @Queen @goyo @CrunchyLegend @mirella @Marianthi Reactions: lexus, Mayday, Soleski and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 August 2019 #2 yes yes yes Reactions: lexus, Soleski, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 August 2019 #3 DECEMBER Reactions: lexus, Hajima, Soleski and 3 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 5 August 2019 #4 THOSE PICTURES WOULD'VE MADE GREAT BADGES OMG Reactions: lexus, Hajima, Willow and 4 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 7 August 2019 #5 omg yes Reactions: lexus and Abeamus
TaShye Joined 12 June 2019 Messages 193 Reactions Received 460 Cards View Profile KS Coins 14 22 August 2019 #6 I thought they disbanded?? Reactions: lexus and Abeamus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,317 Reactions Received 76,677 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,210 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 22 August 2019 #7 TaShye said: I thought they disbanded?? Click to expand... You thought wrong Reactions: lexus and Willow
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 31 August 2019 #8 TaShye said: I thought they disbanded?? Click to expand... They are taking a hiatus Reactions: lexus and Abeamus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 31 August 2019 #9 How did I not see this thread earlier?!? Anyways, I'll look forward to it because I definitely miss them already. Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
How did I not see this thread earlier?!? Anyways, I'll look forward to it because I definitely miss them already.