- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,318
- Reactions Received
- 76,679
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,960
- Ship
- Wreck
Hi LEGGOs :)
We have concluded our ME&YOU promotions! Thanks to everyone for their hard work, we were able to make it through thanks to LEGGOs haha
I also want to thank you for the last 7 years. It was because of LEGGOs that we were able to make it this far. There are no words to describe how thankful I am.
The five of us have talked a lot about our plans after our contract ends. Are we going to stick to team activities, or is it time for us to take on new challenges. I think it was a time when we couldn’t help but think about what we had to endure for each other through the past 7 years.
So our team activities will be put on hold for now, but I think this will be a time for each of us to pursue the things that we weren’t able to before, the things that we wanted to do.
Even now I have many thoughts about whether this is the best decision for us, but I think this will be a decision to the benefit of each of us. This is very hard for me to write. I worry that LEGGOs will be hurt. TT TT
The five of us, we were able to exist because of LEGGOs. Thank you so much for being with us through happy times, sad times, hard times, and all the other times. Going forward through every moment of my life, you will be with me. Thank you so much to you guys for letting me know so much precious love.
Also! This is not the end for us so please don’t be too sad. We will each work hard individually, and we will definitely come together again as a group of five, so please wait for us ^^
Sincerely I am only able to keep living because of you guys, thank you so much and I love you my LEGGOs
We have concluded our ME&YOU promotions! Thanks to everyone for their hard work, we were able to make it through thanks to LEGGOs haha
I also want to thank you for the last 7 years. It was because of LEGGOs that we were able to make it this far. There are no words to describe how thankful I am.
The five of us have talked a lot about our plans after our contract ends. Are we going to stick to team activities, or is it time for us to take on new challenges. I think it was a time when we couldn’t help but think about what we had to endure for each other through the past 7 years.
So our team activities will be put on hold for now, but I think this will be a time for each of us to pursue the things that we weren’t able to before, the things that we wanted to do.
Even now I have many thoughts about whether this is the best decision for us, but I think this will be a decision to the benefit of each of us. This is very hard for me to write. I worry that LEGGOs will be hurt. TT TT
The five of us, we were able to exist because of LEGGOs. Thank you so much for being with us through happy times, sad times, hard times, and all the other times. Going forward through every moment of my life, you will be with me. Thank you so much to you guys for letting me know so much precious love.
Also! This is not the end for us so please don’t be too sad. We will each work hard individually, and we will definitely come together again as a group of five, so please wait for us ^^
Sincerely I am only able to keep living because of you guys, thank you so much and I love you my LEGGOs
Hi LEGGOs
It’s LE :)
After ending the short promotions for ME&YOU, I have been thinking about some things and resting while receiving treatment and rehabilitation for my ankle.
In truth, there are a lot of things I wanted to tell you guys but couldn’t because I wanted to completely focus on promotions during the promotion period.
Because there were so many people in tears at the last fan sign event,
I felt so sorry and also thankful, and I wanted to do something more for the people who have sent us so much unconditional love… I was really sorry.
First of all, for the past year as we were facing contract termination, what the 5 of us talked about again and again was ‘We want to protect our team.’
Under the name EXID, the five of us who had each spent around 20 years living our own lives in different environments, came together and experienced many things together over the past 7-8 years. We cried and laughed, and learned how to love, accept, and understand each other, and we matured.
So the decision was made on these sensitive issues through conversations while trying not to hurt anyone and while trying to respect and understand each other.
We are us, but we are going to live our dreams both as EXID and as individuals while respecting each other’s opinions and cheering each other on :)
I am so so thankful to you guys for respecting our decisions and for your love.
Please don’t be too sad and don’t cry
I hope we will meet again in the future and reminisce about these days thinking “Oh we were like that back then, we were really happy” Like we smiled while thinking about our difficult days in the past :)
I will repay you guys with good songs
Thank you, and I love you.
It’s LE :)
After ending the short promotions for ME&YOU, I have been thinking about some things and resting while receiving treatment and rehabilitation for my ankle.
In truth, there are a lot of things I wanted to tell you guys but couldn’t because I wanted to completely focus on promotions during the promotion period.
Because there were so many people in tears at the last fan sign event,
I felt so sorry and also thankful, and I wanted to do something more for the people who have sent us so much unconditional love… I was really sorry.
First of all, for the past year as we were facing contract termination, what the 5 of us talked about again and again was ‘We want to protect our team.’
Under the name EXID, the five of us who had each spent around 20 years living our own lives in different environments, came together and experienced many things together over the past 7-8 years. We cried and laughed, and learned how to love, accept, and understand each other, and we matured.
So the decision was made on these sensitive issues through conversations while trying not to hurt anyone and while trying to respect and understand each other.
We are us, but we are going to live our dreams both as EXID and as individuals while respecting each other’s opinions and cheering each other on :)
I am so so thankful to you guys for respecting our decisions and for your love.
Please don’t be too sad and don’t cry
I hope we will meet again in the future and reminisce about these days thinking “Oh we were like that back then, we were really happy” Like we smiled while thinking about our difficult days in the past :)
I will repay you guys with good songs
Thank you, and I love you.
Hello, LEGGO. This is Hani.
The “Me & You” promotional activities have ended. For me, every moment was brilliant and precious. How was it for our LEGGO? I’m positive that it must have been a precious memory for LEGGO too. To be honest, I was worried a lot at first. Regardless, we made a decision, but it’s hard to talk about our situation, position, thoughts, and all of the stories behind that decision.
I thought it was too much to ask for understanding. Was our judgment about our promotional activities correct? The last activities before the transition period… might make things more difficult for someone…. Wouldn’t our determination to make many precious memories be a selfish greed… Because of these thoughts, I became very careful about everything.
But through [the recent] activities, I met you guys. Through your warm gaze, encouragement, support, and sincere letters, I realized that I was worried for nothing. You were the ones who trusted and loved us just as we did, no, more than we did ourselves. Thank you so much. I know your kindness is never for granted.
I know it wouldn’t have been easy either, but thank you and thank you again for respecting my choices, for me, and for sincerely wishing me happiness. Over the seven years we’ve been together, I’ve learned so many things, like what an important and precious experience it is to a person’s life to exchange love with others. I laughed and cried a lot, but because we were together, everything was fine and I was so happy within that “us.”
I received the gift of a new world. Thank you so much for letting me know the things I could have never known before. All the moments I’ve had with my members and with you have accumulated to make me who I am, and I really like this me. Thank you so, so much for caring for me, so that I can love myself more.
There will be a lot more things happening in the future. It’s never going to be as smooth as it has been until now. It’s my first time, so there are many things I don’t know. But I’ll try my best. I will work hard to protect the world of “us” that we built together. I hope you guys don’t have too much of a hard time. After all, we’re EXID.
Like our team’s name “Exceed in Dreaming,” we’ve had and accomplished so many dreams. And none of those dreams were easy. Without you guys, I couldn’t have achieved any of those dreams. Now we have another start and a new dream. And this dream… I want to dream of it with you. I’m always sorry and grateful. I love you so, so much.
ps. When it comes to my career or future path, I haven’t made any specific decisions myself yet. First, I’m thinking of going on a trip after finishing my schedules. I think I need some time like that. After I’ve found what I need through the trip, I’ll be making various decisions. When I’m able to make good decisions, when I’m at that state. I guess I don’t have much to tell you, since I haven’t decided anything as of yet. I’ll return in good health. I hope LEGGO will always be having fun too. Let’s be a lot lot lot lot happier.
The “Me & You” promotional activities have ended. For me, every moment was brilliant and precious. How was it for our LEGGO? I’m positive that it must have been a precious memory for LEGGO too. To be honest, I was worried a lot at first. Regardless, we made a decision, but it’s hard to talk about our situation, position, thoughts, and all of the stories behind that decision.
I thought it was too much to ask for understanding. Was our judgment about our promotional activities correct? The last activities before the transition period… might make things more difficult for someone…. Wouldn’t our determination to make many precious memories be a selfish greed… Because of these thoughts, I became very careful about everything.
But through [the recent] activities, I met you guys. Through your warm gaze, encouragement, support, and sincere letters, I realized that I was worried for nothing. You were the ones who trusted and loved us just as we did, no, more than we did ourselves. Thank you so much. I know your kindness is never for granted.
I know it wouldn’t have been easy either, but thank you and thank you again for respecting my choices, for me, and for sincerely wishing me happiness. Over the seven years we’ve been together, I’ve learned so many things, like what an important and precious experience it is to a person’s life to exchange love with others. I laughed and cried a lot, but because we were together, everything was fine and I was so happy within that “us.”
I received the gift of a new world. Thank you so much for letting me know the things I could have never known before. All the moments I’ve had with my members and with you have accumulated to make me who I am, and I really like this me. Thank you so, so much for caring for me, so that I can love myself more.
There will be a lot more things happening in the future. It’s never going to be as smooth as it has been until now. It’s my first time, so there are many things I don’t know. But I’ll try my best. I will work hard to protect the world of “us” that we built together. I hope you guys don’t have too much of a hard time. After all, we’re EXID.
Like our team’s name “Exceed in Dreaming,” we’ve had and accomplished so many dreams. And none of those dreams were easy. Without you guys, I couldn’t have achieved any of those dreams. Now we have another start and a new dream. And this dream… I want to dream of it with you. I’m always sorry and grateful. I love you so, so much.
ps. When it comes to my career or future path, I haven’t made any specific decisions myself yet. First, I’m thinking of going on a trip after finishing my schedules. I think I need some time like that. After I’ve found what I need through the trip, I’ll be making various decisions. When I’m able to make good decisions, when I’m at that state. I guess I don’t have much to tell you, since I haven’t decided anything as of yet. I’ll return in good health. I hope LEGGO will always be having fun too. Let’s be a lot lot lot lot happier.
Hello, this is Hyelin of EXID.
After wrapping up our recent promotions, I felt I needed to write a letter to the fans and the many people who support us, even though I might not be able to answer all your questions. Firstly, there are a lot of people who are saying “They are disbanding, this is their last promotion” because some of us are going to different agencies. I think the people who have supported us until now might feel hurt and sad about this. I am really sorry for how everyone was notified because even we needed a lot of time to talk to each other, to understand and respect and accept this decision. Realistically, it will probably take a long time… maybe a couple years… for the five of us to promote an album together again. But thankfully, because we know how big and precious the love the 5 of us have received over the past 7 years is, we will definitely make time to meet again as a group of five, maybe with an album or a record.
Thank you so so much for loving the five of us, Solji LE Hani Hyelin Jeongwa, and EXID until now. We will come back even better than before, so please keep loving the five of us. Thank you until now LEGGO <3
After wrapping up our recent promotions, I felt I needed to write a letter to the fans and the many people who support us, even though I might not be able to answer all your questions. Firstly, there are a lot of people who are saying “They are disbanding, this is their last promotion” because some of us are going to different agencies. I think the people who have supported us until now might feel hurt and sad about this. I am really sorry for how everyone was notified because even we needed a lot of time to talk to each other, to understand and respect and accept this decision. Realistically, it will probably take a long time… maybe a couple years… for the five of us to promote an album together again. But thankfully, because we know how big and precious the love the 5 of us have received over the past 7 years is, we will definitely make time to meet again as a group of five, maybe with an album or a record.
Thank you so so much for loving the five of us, Solji LE Hani Hyelin Jeongwa, and EXID until now. We will come back even better than before, so please keep loving the five of us. Thank you until now LEGGO <3
My lovely LEGGO! Hello, this is Jeonghwa :->
I’m writing this because I have something I wanted and have to say to LEGGO, who have always supported EXID and the five of us.
As of yesterday, I, Jeonghwa, have left the agency Banana Culture, where I worked hard for seven years. I want to send my thanks to the Banana Culture family who worked hard for EXID during that time.
In the seven years that the members and I have been putting the name EXID before our names, I learned a lot and realized things I probably would have never realized in my lifetime. I also learned what’s truly precious, so I can cherish it in my heart.
When I think back, there were not only joyful times, but also difficult times that remain as precious memories. Those memories have been accumulated to form the person that I am now, so I’m thankful to my four unnies, LEGGO, and everyone who has gifted those memories to me.
The five of us like each other a lot, and we care for and love each other. Because we wish for each other’s happiness, we’ve been able to understand and respect each other’s choices. Now, we’ll be supporting each other from a distance, but as five, the team has the same mindset, so EXID will still exist and the five of us will continue to work hard and find a way so that we can stand like this in front of you again. I hope LEGGO will look forward to the future of the five members and support us instead of worrying and feeling uneasy..!
Now I’ll be walking a new path with the name “EXID’s Jeonghwa” as well as “Jeonghwa.” I’m going to try my best to fulfill my long-awaited dream since I was 9 years old! And I’ll be trying to do the things that make me happy, and what I want to do~ Even if I get tired or fall down, I will continue to work as hard as I can to the best of my ability, so I’d appreciate your support!
From now on, I hope you will always remember that “We are together” wherever and whenever, and that EXID is always by LEGGO’s side. I’ll pray for your health and happiness! Thank you for these seven years, and I will continue to thank you. I love you!
I’m writing this because I have something I wanted and have to say to LEGGO, who have always supported EXID and the five of us.
As of yesterday, I, Jeonghwa, have left the agency Banana Culture, where I worked hard for seven years. I want to send my thanks to the Banana Culture family who worked hard for EXID during that time.
In the seven years that the members and I have been putting the name EXID before our names, I learned a lot and realized things I probably would have never realized in my lifetime. I also learned what’s truly precious, so I can cherish it in my heart.
When I think back, there were not only joyful times, but also difficult times that remain as precious memories. Those memories have been accumulated to form the person that I am now, so I’m thankful to my four unnies, LEGGO, and everyone who has gifted those memories to me.
The five of us like each other a lot, and we care for and love each other. Because we wish for each other’s happiness, we’ve been able to understand and respect each other’s choices. Now, we’ll be supporting each other from a distance, but as five, the team has the same mindset, so EXID will still exist and the five of us will continue to work hard and find a way so that we can stand like this in front of you again. I hope LEGGO will look forward to the future of the five members and support us instead of worrying and feeling uneasy..!
Now I’ll be walking a new path with the name “EXID’s Jeonghwa” as well as “Jeonghwa.” I’m going to try my best to fulfill my long-awaited dream since I was 9 years old! And I’ll be trying to do the things that make me happy, and what I want to do~ Even if I get tired or fall down, I will continue to work as hard as I can to the best of my ability, so I’d appreciate your support!
From now on, I hope you will always remember that “We are together” wherever and whenever, and that EXID is always by LEGGO’s side. I’ll pray for your health and happiness! Thank you for these seven years, and I will continue to thank you. I love you!
Source 1 Source 2
@StarWarsBitch @Soleski @Hazel @Queen @goyo @CrunchyLegend @deadstar @Marianthi