@Exo-L It already looks messy I love it
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 28 May 2021 #1 @Exo-L It already looks messy I love it Reactions: QueenB
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 28 May 2021 #2 It's been years but we finally get a Season 2 I'll just watch this for Kyungsoo tbh Anticipate comeback in June @Exo-L Reactions: QueenB
It's been years but we finally get a Season 2 I'll just watch this for Kyungsoo tbh Anticipate comeback in June @Exo-L
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 May 2021 #3 I can't wait I still haven't finished ladder though