Information EXO FANMEETING!! (1 Viewer)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 4423
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 405
D

Deleted member 4423

EXO will be having their 11th fanmeeting on the 8th and 9th of April at KSPO Dome!!



More information will be announced at a later date.

I hope at least one show is on Beyond Live!!

Are you EXcited? EXO are coming back!!

(I don't know how to do the taglist. I hope this works.)

@Exo-L
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Omg I hope lay is there :sanapray: tho it's not likely I have hope
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
If he can't be there in person because he's so busy maybe he can carve out a few minutes to do a video chat or something. There are always options lol.
Ohhh I look forward to that too, they have done that before!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 4423

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm excited but the last fan meeting was a little dry, ngl.. :susPepe:
Maybe I'm spoiled now by fan meetings with more performances and activities and stuff now..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread