News EXO Kai & BP Jennie Dating (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
“We didnt know about it. We are checking the facts.” says YG Ent.

A bit suspicious Lel.
It could be real & if it is, I hope they don't get killed by the Knetz. SM is evil though, they've been known to do promotion stunts like this too.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:llama_noooo:I'm so happy for them:llama_noooo:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Visually, they are pretty couple and I think they are cute together. I hope they dont get backlash though, especially Jennie cause Krystal got tons for dating Kai. Some fans and non fans are disgusting to idols, especially to girls. But wish them best.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a powerful couple💜
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Visually, they are pretty couple and I think they are cute together. I hope they dont get backlash though, especially Jennie cause Krystal got tons for dating Kai. Some fans and non fans are disgusting to idols, especially to girls. But wish them best.
Well, I can't talk for knetz but most I-fans are surprised and happy for them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread