- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I wonder if Aisha is like actually tall af or if the other members are just smol afAisha and Yiren can shoot me point blank with a shotgun and I'd say thank you![]()
she is pretty tallI wonder if Aisha is like actually tall af or if the other members are just smol af
She's tall I think, might be tallest female idol around rn, like atleast Tzuyu heightI wonder if Aisha is like actually tall af or if the other members are just smol af
definitely the formerI wonder if Aisha is like actually tall af or if the other members are just smol af
she is 174cm, I just checkedShe's tall I think, might be tallest female idol around rn, like atleast Tzuyu height![]()
shes the same height as me then and I consider myself small where i liveshe is 174cm, I just checked![]()
yes, but this is tall for average girls and asian girls are a bit shorter in generalshes the same height as me then and I consider myself small where i live![]()
True, especially when you consider Mamamoo and Red Velvet are like 160cm average heightyes, but this is tall for average girls and asian girls are a bit shorter in general![]()
well most gg's are around 160cmTrue, especially when you consider Mamamoo and Red Velvet are like 160cm average height![]()
GFriend are considered tall, they are called GiantFriend by somewell most gg's are around 160cm![]()
woahGFriend are considered tall, they are called GiantFriend by some
Everyone except Eunha is above average height and Sowon is tall lol.
Yeah lol GFriend is one of the few groups where everyone is kinda taller than your average female idol, you can especially see this when they announce music show winners and they're standing alongside other groups lol.woahI mean there are more tall gg members, but overall a lot of members are pretty short/average
Actually, there were some 9Muses and a Dalshabet member tallerYeah lol GFriend is one of the few groups where everyone is kinda taller than your average female idol, you can especially see this when they announce music show winners and they're standing alongside other groups lol.
Sowon, Aisha, Tzuyu, Yuna from Itzy and Wonyoung/Yujin from IZ*ONE would've been the tallest gg in history![]()