Trading EXO Luhan for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Blow it like a flute, show me what it do!!

Anyway former EXO-M member Luhan is available for trade for anyone who wants.

I'll take any of these, ranked in order of priority:

1. Loona: Haseul
2. T-ara: Soyeon
3. KARA: Gyuri or Nicole
4. Anybody from Oh My Girl.
5. Aespa: Karina, Winter or Giselle
6. Any Apink card- preference given to Eunji, Naeun, Chorong.
7. AOA: anybody except Mina, preference to Seolhyun, Chanmi and Choa.
8. Fromis_9: Hayoung, Jisun or Saerom.
9. Blackpink: except Jennie or Jisoo.
10. Other gg cards will be considered.

luhan2.JPG


@Yili pls find buyers

:rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Btw I just noticed, do card threads just no longer show up when you click on Latest Posts? :wimwim:
I haven't noticed this so not sure.
:dubuthink:

By the way, it's probably of no use to you, but one day I'll collect EXO. So if this boy is still around then I'll trade with you.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess it will delight you to know that he probably goes to the reroll too then :wimwim:
:wimwim: its ok one day @Vikki will get pinged of my request to reroll you and she wont even hesitate. i can only take so much :seokeyes:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a Pristin card? :D is that lesser evil?
Haha well it definitely is the best offer so far so lemme put you on reserve :haylul:
I won't wait too long, if one of my preferred cards don't show up in the next few hours it's yours :sanapray:
I'd rather take that Girls' Day Jisun card instead of Pristin tho :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Haha well it definitely is the best offer so far so lemme put you on reserve :haylul:
I won't wait too long, if one of my preferred cards don't show up in the next few hours it's yours :sanapray:
I'd rather take that Girls' Day Jisun card instead of Pristin tho :sanapray:
let me know, please, because a reroll is waiting for these girls too :D
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
let me know, please, because a reroll is waiting for these girls too :D
Lol sure, it's around 9pm here now, give me till midnight :rosesmug:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we´ve got the members themselves collecting one of theirs? awwwwwwww :D
Chanyeol, DM me please :D
@Jimin was actually Jimin :pandaomg:
He is so good at graphics then!!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Jimin was actually Jimin :pandaomg:
He is so good at graphics then!!
I know, you know why? I´ve asked! :D let me live in my world. you know, the reason my name is brekker is because choi yongguk just sounded dumb :D and I can´t choose. suck it monogamy :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread