Comeback EXO-SC '1 Billion Views' Album Details released!! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship


TRACKLIST


SOLOS SOLOS SOLOOOOOSSS!!! WE'RE GETTING MVS FOR THEIR SOLOSSSSS





I CAN'T WAIT!!​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Bopper

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow they're featuring with other artists on all songs!
I have no idea who MOON is but I'm not surprised to see Gaeko, 10CM, and Penomeco. They seem close!

I'm so pumped. This whole album looks so fun!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This feels like EXO’s 2017 comebacks with Kokobop and Power. With the features included I already know I’m going to love it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the art is so cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread