Rumor EXO-SC To Make A Comeback (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chen didn't get kicked out of exo :wimwim:
Oh judging by the number of people who showed up to protest, I wouldn't worry too much :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Apparently knetz are planning on boycotting it already :wimwim:
Gosh these two really are having it rough with boycotts. They are the two most popular members in China and their individual fandoms are in the millions but because their fandoms hate each other, they boycotted and neither of their biggest Chinese fansites supported their debut. And now they have to deal with stupid k-nets this time. This is unbelievable!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh judging by the number of people who showed up to protest, I wouldn't worry too much :wimwim:
Yeah but they don't need to show their faces to spread hate and boycott it :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wasn't a fan of What a Life at all, hopefully it's better this time round :wimwim:
I wasn't the biggest fan of WAL either but I LOVED 'We Young' and 'Closer to You' so I'm hoping they release something like those again. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wasn't the biggest fan of WAL either but I LOVED 'We Young' and 'Closer to You' so I'm hoping they release something like those again. :sanapray:
I found those 2 songs okay lol, but wasn't in love with those like I love CBX music for instance. When Hey Mama dropped it was perfection :sj_weary: Blooming Day and even Horololo :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hopefully it will slay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread