MV EXO SC What a life MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow this really is a GG dominated forum lmao.

It was alright, nothing special. I expected more from a subunit debut tbh. Well it's good their sound is different from normal EXO stuff I suppose, I still preferred CBX debut Hey Mama by far :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow this really is a GG dominated forum lmao.

It was alright, nothing special. I expected more from a subunit debut tbh. Well it's good their sound is different from normal EXO stuff I suppose, I still preferred CBX debut Hey Mama by far :sanapray:
CBX is iconic. I don’t want to be rude but I knew that things were going to be like this. it’s like SM is no more trying with EXO because they are going to earn good money anyways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I liked it. The mv reminded me of the early 00’s, but I liked the song. We knew that with Chanyeol and Sehun being a sub-unit it’d be more rap focused, but SM have gone more mellow rather than something like 24.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread