News EXO’s fandom to take action if SM doesn’t respond to remove Chen from EXO until the 18th (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
T-T CHENNNNNNNNNNNNN *sob* *slap myself* we still have 19hr LET KILL THESE HATERS
:pikagun: :pikagun: :pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::seokeyes::pikagun::dubuwave::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikadab::pikadab::pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I honestly thought this was a spoof thread at first... As I read the comments, each one more ridiculous than the last, by the time the person started posting pseudo-article titles, I was chuckling a bit.

What a joke. The (k)fans who feel this way are fools, point blank -- and I don't use that word lightly. Though I'm sure they'll make trouble, I can't help but not take them seriously as people anymore. Absolutely ridiculous. My only hope is that, whatever the outcome of their "actions," no one really gets hurt. I can't put anything past a nut, unfortunately, never mind several of them.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I hate to say it, but it seems ARMY's toxicity has spread to EXO-Ls. I'm to the point of not wanting to call myself an ARMY or EXO-L. I'll still be a fan and love the groups, but I can't handle how stupid and toxic these fandoms are being. JUST LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE!
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i have found the meme for chen getting married
When you hear one of the member of your kpop band is getting married
*Sob* then..................

Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 5.07.37 PM.png
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
some comments come across as threats and sm needs to take legal action
in 2020 idols should be able to live normal lives now and im happy sm seems to be sticking by chen
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread