Video Exploring Haseul's Taste in 2023 | Exploration Journal EP.13 (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

@Orbit​
Seeing this made me so happy!:catcry:
My girl HaSeul getting an Exploration Log I already watched it! (Now I’m waiting for English subtitles😂)
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,166
Reactions Received
59,290
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,881
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Seeing this made me so happy!:catcry:
My girl HaSeul getting an Exploration Log I already watched it! (Now I’m waiting for English subtitles😂)
i hope we'll get them soon! :sanapray:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely Haseul!
:pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread