Honestlyyy it how everyone is connected by a single interest yet this single interest is so diverse that we like different thing. With that we build friendships and explore more of each other. Thanks
Try to stir the pot ehy
okay so Vikki~ What I love about her is that she totally just a great and understanding pal. You can be as weird aa you want and she won’t judge you. If I got a problemI can always talk to her.
whats bad about Vikki oof where do we start ...
@Vikki remember how you left me on my birthday last year

. Also she had sooo many wives. Like she’ll say something about me wifeing someone and she’ll be “but hurt” 😂 but then she realized she’s already married to that other person.
@goyo is a pure angel. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet in KPS. This is why she has so many friends :) she’s just so loveable. I can also think of one bad thing about her though 🤨. I recommended her some groups but I’m not sure if she even check them out.
@goyo NUEST is waiting.