- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
pls 😭😭😭I have a lot to think about....![]()
pls 😭😭😭I have a lot to think about....![]()
I am also a victim of jayke you are so brave to come out i would never have the courage 💔💔💔💔💔FOR BEING A BULLY 🙄🙄🙄🙄💔💔💔💔💔
Here i was having my beauty sleep while being replacedSKNEDIJFBRSKIS URAN REALLY FELL ASLEEP AT THE WEONG TIME
@dumbcore you're under arrest for identity theftHere i was having my beauty sleep while being replaced![]()
FOR BEING A BULLY 🙄🙄🙄🙄💔💔💔💔💔
WHAT IS THIS HYPOCRISY 🧍♂@dumbcore love you bestie 🙄🙄🙄💔💔💔
PROOF TALK FOR THEMSELVES 😶🌫THATS NOT ME
I HATE U 😭OMG I FORGOR TO TAG @sally
I OFFICIALLY HATE EVERY YOUNG SIBLING 👁👄👁SAMMY IF YOY DONT DEFEND ME THEM WE CANT BE SIBLINGS AYNMORE
WOW 🤌🏽MHMM YES HOT SWEATY CRIMINAL MEN
fair enough igsince this case is like choosing between mommy 🥵 and daddy 😏 i abstain from choosing 🧎🏻♂
to anyone scrolling through this thread--nothing suspicious going on here, move alongi will get assassinated if i choose either im being forced sned help 🧍♂