Extreme Things You'd Do (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
What are some extreme things you'd do or want to do?
I've been wanting to go bungee jumping even though I'm petrified of heights.
I like the idea of taking a trip to space one day.
I'd like to visit the depths of the ocean.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
nothing... absolutely nothing. sometimes i get too scared doing quite normal things, so i don't even want to start thinking about something extreme :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
nothing... absolutely nothing. sometimes i get too scared doing quite normal things, so i don't even want to start thinking about something extreme :jisoosmh:
same here XD i cant even go up in front of the class without wanting to die(aka this is already extreme for me lmao)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bungee jumping or skydiving for sure

craziest I did was to stay in bed for hours so I can read a whole book
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
bungee jumping or skydiving for sure

craziest I did was to stay in bed for hours so I can read a whole book
I might bungee jump but skydiving nah I'm good.
I did that once too. It was The Hunger Games.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
nothing... absolutely nothing. sometimes i get too scared doing quite normal things, so i don't even want to start thinking about something extreme :jisoosmh:
Ikr? Just driving gives me enough anxiety to want to pull over and take a 5-minute break. xD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might bungee jump but skydiving nah I'm good.
I did that once too. It was The Hunger Games.
I did that for too many books.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Now the only thing I read is MV subtitles. I-
lowkey same :umjicry: I still am deep with reading Red, White and Royal Blue andI started it months ago
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lowkey same :umjicry: I still am deep with reading Red, White and Royal Blue andI started it months ago
I finished that a week ago!!! Do you like it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm too scared to do extreme things :umjicry: I would panic too much and my heartbeat would explode
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What if Jungkook was with you?
my heartbeat would go crazy only because of him before actually doing the extreme thing :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
my heartbeat would go crazy only because of him before actually doing the extreme thing :lisalaugh:
He asks you to do extreme stuff and you say yes because you're in a trance. I mean If I'm being honest I wouldn't tell the man no.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
He asks you to do extreme stuff and you say yes because you're in a trance. I mean If I'm being honest I wouldn't tell the man no.
that's very possible :wimwim: I mean... it's Jungkook
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
roller coaster. as long as it not the one that go upside down. or too high.

the most extreme thing I've done is indoor rock climbing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread