F*ckin' hell...my dog and I almost died just now! (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Like literally! I was inches away from getting hit by a big van and luckily my dog was walking behind me like she mostly does when we cross the traffic lights.

So what happened was, I was walking my dog and then pushed the button for the traffic lights to turn red so that moving vehicles can stop so we can walk past.
As soon as they turned red, I quickly walked across and when I was coming to the other side of the road, this big white van was rushing through and I was an inch to being hit and luckily my dog was walking behind me because if she had walked or tried running in front of me like she sometimes does on occasions, she would have been taken for sure.

All of the vehicles who had stopped were also looking in disbelief as the van was still doing the same kind of speed after they had almost killed me and my dog.

I am absolutely fuming right now but it has also got me thinking again how life can come and go in a flash and that you really can't live your life without living it to the full.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Omg I'm so glad you both are fine. Please be careful TT
Thank you! Imagine if my dog was excited like she sometimes is and tries to run in front of me with her lead pulling her back...
It's amazing what people will do just to try and get past the traffic lights.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Damn. Too bad you probably didn't have time to catch lisence plate, you could have called cops on that person.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh god. I got hit by a sleigh / sledge with full speed once (for snow... don't know if it they right word) and it almost hurt everything in my body. No joke. Nothing was broken which was a miracle but I had big bruises everywhere

So I'm happy you are ok. ♥
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof that's scary. Really glad you and your dog are okay.
Even when we're being super careful, someone else's fuckup can prove costly for us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread