I could watch this all night.
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 19 January 2020 #1 I could watch this all night. Reactions: yeji, Evergreen and RandAlThor
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 19 January 2020 #2 i love all night so much, its so magical Reactions: yeji, RandAlThor and Drew_B
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 19 January 2020 #3 It’s one of my favorite songs from them. Reactions: yeji, melancholia, RandAlThor and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 January 2020 #4 It‘s one of the best bsides. I will always appreciate that they performed it live.