f(x) cards and owners so far (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
that would be lovely if the two cards could be pulled out at the same day :D. unlikely, but who knows :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Drew_B
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The only f(x) card I have had was Sulli, and the first thing I did upon pulling it was to check whether or not @Drew_B had it. He did, so I went to post a shoutout on @OnlyCalB's thread. It happened that @Lovely_Cornchips had posted on my trade thread asking for it, beating the one who replied to my post, so she got it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread