COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Searching f(x) Krystal for trade [Fake Thread) (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Will trade for ANY boy group card.

Lmao! Yeah right. My second bias of all time is now in my collection thanks to @Ozymandias! I am now one card away from a f(x) complete set.

Tell your faves to get on Krystal level.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You had me for a second there holy shit :jisoosmh::haylul:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol I just realized this joke may be in poor taste. Cause I know theres several users who would want this card.

I Promise I meant no harm.
Lmao it's okay, Krystal is incredibly valuable but you deserved it most :sanapray:
We'll wait until a 2nd Krystal card appears in the wild lol.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
And you thought you'd get the set by the start of next month!
:lisalaugh:

Although... You may not know that this is how the card's random generator gets you. It pulls you in with almost a full set then holds on to the last card you need for ages and ages. I've seen people wait an agonising while for that last card to drop. Or that last card to drop whereby no one else is collecting it at least.
:jisoosmh::reallysadcat:

Just imagine Luna finally drops in a week or so, but another f(x) collector gets it.
:pandatea:

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
And you thought you'd get the set by the start of next month!
:lisalaugh:

Although... You may not know that this is how the card's random generator gets you. It pulls you in with almost a full set then holds on to the last card you need for ages and ages. I've seen people wait an agonising while for that last card to drop. Or that last card to drop whereby no one else is collecting it at least.
:jisoosmh::reallysadcat:

Just imagine Luna finally drops in a week or so, but another f(x) collector gets it.
:pandatea:
I definitely was aiming for getting one f(x) card a week. I thought that would be the average of how long it would take. Based on the chances of cards getting pulled and the chances of me having something worthy to trade for them. But your help especially has been astronomical in getting me one cardxaway from a complete set in just 3 days since they've been out.

Knowing that I only need a Luna card now will make the wait tolerable. I really can't complain at this point with where I'm at now.

Since I wasn't planning on finishing this set for a month I now need to decide who I want to collect next.

Main contenders are Wonder Girls and T-ara.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I definitely was aiming for getting one f(x) card a week. I thought that would be the average of how long it would take. Based on the chances of cards getting pulled and the chances of me having something worthy to trade for them. But your help especially has been astronomical in getting me one cardxaway from a complete set in just 3 days since they've been out.

Knowing that I only need a Luna card now will make the wait tolerable. I really can't complain at this point with where I'm at now.

Since I wasn't planning on finishing this set for a month I now need to decide who I want to collect next.

Main contenders are Wonder Girls and T-ara.
Ooof... T-ara will be fun to watch if you go for it too. You'll have competition for that set for sure!

@Ozymandias @bulletproof @karina all want T-ara.
:lisalaugh: :taesip:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Damn. I can't compete with those users. Maybe I'll just stick with Wonder Girls.
Only one other user is collecting Wonder Girls, at least only one that has said they are.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Damn. I can't compete with those users. Maybe I'll just stick with Wonder Girls.
Lol you saw the commotion over just Ahreum :lisalaugh:
We really on our toes for T-ara :haylul:

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
amazing, congrats! I have a feeling you will complete it very very soon :sanapray: teach me your ways
You have to convince people you will cherish your faves cards with your life.

For example I recently bought a signed by all members f(x) Chu CD for $200.

That should tell people how bad I wanted f(x) cards lol.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Lol I just realized this joke may be in poor taste. Cause I know theres several users who would want this card.

I Promise I meant no harm.
Just quickly change the prefix to found so tat you dont clickbait more users into your trap Iv read this thread a few times, or the title in preview n i still get clickbaited LMFAO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread