Teaser f5ve - UFO (concept photos) (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
OMG please I need y'all to collab with Jakobs and XG so bad

I am so excited for my first cb 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: magali

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
OMG please I need y'all to collab with Jakobs and XG so bad

I am so excited for my first cb 😭
i feel like you're gonna enjoy this so much :pepesmug: its definitely your vibe
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread